Σελίδες

Τρίτη 31 Μαρτίου 2015

If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again-




If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again-  





If I had my child to raise all over again,
I’d finger-paint more, and point the fingers less.
I would do less correcting and more connecting.
I’d take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
I would care to know less and know to care more.
I’d take more hikes and fly more kites.
I’d stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
I’d do more hugging and less tugging.
I’d build self-esteem first, and the house later.
I would be firm less often, and affirm much more.
I’d teach less about the love of power.

And more about the power of love.



Αν είχα να ξανά-μεγαλώσω το παιδί μου...

Για να μην ΄΄χάσει '' στην μετάφραση,το μεταφέρω ατόφιο,
όπως το βρήκα.
Φοβερή υπενθύμιση για μας που μεγαλώνουμε τώρα τα παιδιά μας.


missionary mom ...at home!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Definitely need your opinion!!